12 September 2006

Why Did I Start This Blog?

( piano music playing softly...)
I did not start this blog, because I think I know everything; I am learning everyday how to walk in the Word.

I did not start this blog, because I feel I like I have arrived; Trust me, the Lord is working on me daily.

I did not start this blog, because I want to get back at my enemies; honestly, I pray for all of them and hope that they find Jesus.

I did not start this blog to make you laugh everyday; although if you find humor in it, it is okay, because laughter is good for the soul.

I did not start this blog for you to praise me; just knowing that I am pleasing the Father is reward enough.

I did not start this blog to make you feel inadequate; because we all fall short.

I did not start this blog to slap you upside the head with my beliefs; I can’t change you, only Jesus can.

(piano music increasing...)
I started this blog because I enjoy writing. So why not write about my love for the Lord? There are enough blogs out there that praise the world and its worldly fixings; unfortunately this isn’t one of those. This blog focuses on spiritual transformation. I am a living, breathing, walking testimony *y'all, and if my testimony can help just one person and lead them to Christ, then this blog was well worth it!



Be Blessed *Y'all.

No comments: