31 January 2007

Track Star



Isaiah 26:7 “The path of the righteous is level. O Upright One, you make the road of the righteous smooth.”

Have you ever known someone that accused you of something that you would never do? I mean this person would make up a scenario in their twisted minds and then start to actually believe the lie themselves. Well I have had this happen to me before, and it was shocking that this person that I knew (or thought I knew) would believe anything even close to what they accused. One thing that I have realized is that some people can so easily accuse you of some things because they are really speaking on things that they would do if the tables were turned. One thing that I learned was to never underestimate the enemy and his tricks. He never plays fair. He wants to kill you physically, mentally, and most of all spiritually. So he will use anyone to get at you –why? Because he knows that you love the Lord and he wants to destroy that. He doesn’t care about the ones that are already living foul, (he already has them). He wants you, and what better way to get you off track than to use someone that you thought was in your corner. He thinks that since you love them you will listen to their nonsense and get off track, but if you love them more than Jesus then yes you will surely fall, but if you love Jesus more than anything then you will slap those demons back into their pits of hell, (and when I say slap I mean slap ‘em with the Word). So for all of my fellow trackmates, let’s stay on course, catch our breaths, and keep going because the finish line is right up ahead.


Can anyone out there relate?


Be Blessed *Y’all.

No comments: