04 January 2007

Jesus Freak

"freak- A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular."

This is a topic that some of you may know about or may have dealt with personally since becoming a child of God. Ever since I became saved and accepted Jesus Christ into my life, I have had to deal with negativity from many. I have been talked about behind my back. Some say that I just want some attention. Some hope that, I’ll go back to my old destructive ways soon. I know that I have naysayer’s calling me a Jesus freak, but you know what? I have been a freak in the club, a freak for fake friends and a freak to several men. So why not become a freak for Jesus? Why not give all my time to someone who has saved me from death? Why not become a freak for eternal love? Why not become a freak for someone who gave his life for me? I have wasted plenty of time and energy on many things in this world that didn’t reciprocate, so why not become a Jesus Freak?


Is there anyone else out there that can relate?


Be Blessed *Y’all.

No comments: