25 January 2007

Tired.


Eph: 6:10 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.”


I am tired of people taking my kindness for weakness.
I am tired of the world telling me I need a man to complete me.
I am tired of wolves in sheep clothing stepping to me.
I am tired of people who try and test my love for the Lord
I am tired of the enemy coming at me as if I can’t see his horns.
I am tired of people who take everything but give nothing
I am tired of people who quote Bible scriptures but aren’t’ living one word of it.
I am tired of people who think that I am too young to know God.
I am tired of people trying to give me their rotten fruit and expect me to eat it.
I am tired of people trying to push my history buttons.
I am tired of people that think they know it all and have arrived.
I am tired but grateful that Jesus gives me the strength to endure it all.


Can anyone out there relate?


Be Blessed *Y’all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good news is, when you are tired there is rest in the bosom of God. Isn't it like the world to have people, the nay sayers that will try and speak death in your life. Oh, but aren't you and I glad to know there is refuge in the arms of the LORD! You do understand the saying of physician heal thy self, well your scripture Eph: 6:10 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” is the medicine. So though you may get tired of...the peace is in the bosom of God.
Peace out!

Felicia said...

I thank y'all for your words of encouragement on this spritual journey. Sometimes I think we put too much trust in man and when he lets us down we are devastated. Yes,I am tired but I will endure until our Father comes back, and can't no demon in hell make me stop loving Jesus!