30 November 2006

“Tomorrow Will Bring…..”



How many of *y’all know that we are not promised tomorrow? How many of y’all know that that annoying alarm clock that you smack every morning really doesn’t have anything to do with your waking up? How many of *y'all know that you should not boast about tomorrow because you don’t know if you will be here? You shuld be trying to live a righteous life and help others, and not wasting your time plotting foolish revenges and vendettas on your enemies. If you have been trying to live as Jesus taught us, then I commend you, because in today’s society it is so easy not to turn the other cheek, it is too easy to pick up something and knock someone upside the head with it, and way too easy to try and please the world. Well if you are a plotter then you have wasted precious time when you could have been giving and reaping the benefits that joy and peace can give you. I feel sorry for you because you spent your precious moments on this earth taking and consuming and not planting any seeds of love. I know that the enemy makes you feel like it is too late to get it together and has lied and told you that you have gone way too far. But speaking from a former plotter of hate and deceit, I know that each day we wake up is a chance for each of us to get right. So before you close your eyes tonight I want *y’all to think about one thing; “If you don’t wake up tomorrow morning, where do you think your soul will go?”



Be Blessed *Y’all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to what you are saying. Too often we don’t give God his “Morning glory” as we should and the sad thing is many of us know better...ouch, yeah I am guilty! Thanks for reminding me that, if I can jump up and hit the computer, before I say thank you Jesus for awakening me I am as wrong as can be! So I say thank you Jesus as feet are hanging on the edge of the bed, for wakening me! Thank you Jesus for allowing me to know the difference between my feet and head!
I can remember awakening to a mother singing praises and smelling breakfast in the air. Do our children or in my case, my grandchildren here that familiar sound? I hope so, at least once or twice a week. I know we are living in a busy world, but you are right we better recognize the Master! If we really would look around us and see the happenings around us, truly if one has a relationship with God, would know that we are living in a time like never before. Anytime the elderly who have lived for more than six or more decades can recant that they have never seen events like now even in their worst of times, we have a problem. Everyday, a child is being raged upon either by parents and or close relatives. The elderly is being stalked for their resources (too often they are taken advantage of) In my book, “Hearing God Over All The Madness” I talk about the mean world we are living in as well as glimpses of life stories that clearly let me know I must hear God’s voice over the madness that this world has created! So yeah, thank you for reminding me to stop and give God his “morning glory” because there is no promise that I will survive the next second. The only promise in life is a time to die and even that time is not revealed, so yes we must live life in a quality mode!

Peace out!
Allene L.


Hearing God Over All the Madness: Trusting God For Everything by Allene Lewis www.authorhouse.com ISBN 9781425927920