08 November 2006

I’ma people

Actions Speak Loud!

Have you ever been in a relationship where the person says, “I love you," and then they turn right around and snatch your heart right out of your chest? I mean they think that by merely saying the words I love you, it is enough. If you really love someone your actions will show it, and that person will feel it. That’s like someone who says ,"I’ma get off drugs,” but they stay posted up at a crack house; or someone who says, “I’ma lose weight,” but they drink Slim Slow everyday. Stop saying, “I’ma stop smoking,” when you smell like a chimney! What I am trying to say is “Actions Speak Louder Than Words”. What if Jesus walked around back then only saying that he was the Son of God,but he smoked and got drunk with the fellas? Who would have believed in him if his actions were not in accordance with his Words?
I am not judging anyone, but I think we should stop entertaining I’ma people. Stop saying that you believe in them when you know in your heart that they haven’t really changed. You are only giving them fuel to keep up the madness. Be honest with them and tell them up front, "If you can’t walk the walk, then –Sit Down and Be Quiet!"



Can anyone out there relate?


Be Blessed *Y'all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I can relate :-)

Anonymous said...

That along with a little intimacy is suppose to suffice for everything.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!