02 November 2006

He Guides Me….

I apologize for not posting anything in awhile y'all, but please know that everything that I put on this blog is things that the Holy Spirit tells me to write. I can’t rush it. I study the Word daily so that I won’t be tempted to put my emotions in it. I don’t want to mislead anyone who may be seeking Jesus in the wrong direction because of my personal feelings. If I were to put everything on here that I wanted to, it just wouldn’t flow right. Y’all would be talking about me under your breath talking about some, “Who does she think she is? She is getting beside herself,Lord please help her!…..” The reason I know that I am led by the Holy Spirit to do this blog is because I can read some of the past posts and can hardly believe that I wrote them. So truly this blog is a blessing to me also. All comments are welcome, but please don’t use profanity or try to push your anti-Christ agenda, because I will delete them with the quickness! (click,click gone!). This blog does not entertain confusion, and I refuse to let the enemy jack God’s Glory!


Be Blessed Y’all.

No comments: