01 February 2012

24/7





Psalm 118:24 ~“This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.”~

Matthew 7:5 ~“Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.”~

Luke 9:23 ~ “And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.”~

Psalm 66:10 ~“For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.”~

Revelations ~” I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.”


Hey *Y’all! I pray everyone is truly blessed in this New Year. Today’s topic is something that has been on my spirit, and I just can’t shake it. How many of *y’all hear people who claim to be saved say, “I’m saved But….” “I know Jesus But….." “I love but……” first of all the word But is not of God, when God speaks there is a Period at the end! We tend to add the Buts to make us feel better about the mess we are in! You should say "I’m saved. I know Jesus. I love." There are so many people hiding behind the Buts of this world. If you are saved you should be winning –not losing people to Christ. I know that we will have some not so great days, because we live in a chaotic world. Nevertheless ,this should still not be an excuse to stick a But into your love walk. Don’t you realize that others are watching you? Don’t you realize that the way you handle your so called bad day could make or break someone who is seeking God? For instance, if they hear you saying you are saved etc., and then see you cursing and acting a plum fool because of a bad day, they may decide to forego Jesus and stay and live like the world, because they feel that they want no parts of a hypocritical church. This is a serious issue! Souls are being lost because of hypocrites! Like I said previously, I know every day is not going to go our way; we are going to be uncomfortable, because this is not our permanent home! However, we still need to understand that being a Christian and Child of God is a 24 hour 7 Day a week job. We are to constantly be on our job and constantly trying to win others to Jesus. If we approach our job as slack, mean spirited, nonchalant Women/Men of God -it just ruins our witness. Please don’t let a “bad” day be an excuse for you to act like a fool, be either hot or cold, because He sees and knows all, and we will ALL give an account of our lives on Judgment day.

Please read my special prayer for you, “Father God in the name of Jesus I bind any evil spirits that have tried to hinder my love walk. I cast all my cares on you, please help me to walk, and talk as you do. You are my living perfect example past, present, and forever! Lord help me to gladly take up my cross daily to follow you. Lord fill me with your Word when I am in an uncomfortable situation, Lord help me to see myself, help me to remove the plank from my own eye instead of constantly trying to pick the speck out of my brothers eye! Lord use me to be a living, walking, breathing testimony so that others will be blessed after being in my presence. Blessed because they see your light shining in me! Lord help me to see that there are no bad days when I reside in you, help me remember that “all things work for the good of those who love You and, who have been called according to Your purpose.” Lord help me see that all trials and persecutions are purifying me for Your Kingdom! Lord help me to always be a building block and not a stumbling block so that I can add to (not take away) from your Blessed Kingdom! Lord where I am weak You are Strong! Lord please help me to magnify you at all times –Amen."


Can Anyone Out There Relate?


Be Blessed *Y'all!

No comments: